I'm very blunt, very tall, and very energetic.
Surfer, model, artist
I always have scratches on my legs, I can never let my nail polish dry, I travel a lot and am endlessly fascinated by love
^^check out me & my art^^
I found it. I found the real thing. The type of love that you think only exists in books, the type that people search life times for and sometimes never find. Wait for the boy who literally feels like your other half in the way that everything you do in life without them by your side just doesn’t feel complete. He brings out the best version of myself and believes in my true talents more than I ever will. He is so passionate about me in every way. I am completely comfortable around him, every insecurity I’ve ever had he diminishes before I can even think about it. I don’t think I’ll ever find something like this again, I don’t think it’s possible. This chemistry is insane. Wait for that ladies, I am in the perfect relationship, it exists.@1 day ago with 5 notes
No sympathy for rapists, no sympathy for abusers, no sympathy for those who side with them. No excuses for their behavior, no justifications, no exceptions.
will always reblog this
Last time i was almost raped I got away after struggling for 30 minutes, ultimately I knocked him out with one final punch then immediately told the other people I was with what happened and they said “he was just drunk” and “he’s really not like that”. The next day I was forced to hangout with him as everybody laughed about me punching him and how drunk he was. Nobody gave me sympathy, or really asked if I was okay they just gave him excuses and asked if I accepted his apology and if we we’re “cool”, I will never be “cool” with ANYBODY who thinks what he did was okay.
(via reckless-lovee)@1 day ago with 373466 notes
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back."